Monday, June 1, 2009

1 More Week: Boy or Girl?



SO a week from today we will hopefully (my fingers are crossed that the baby's legs are not!) find out if we are having a baby girl or a baby boy!!! I have to tell everyone that up until about a week ago I was dead certain that it's a girl, I just had that feeling. Then last Saturday I had a dream that we had a baby boy. The next morning I rolled over and told Brad what I had dreamed and he said, "I had that dream 2 nights ago." What? and he didn't mention it, typical man!!! Anyway so now I'm pretty certain that it's a boy!


I will definitely post next week and let everyone know. Also I will be 19 weeks in 2 days and still NO MOVEMENT, I know it's still early but there is no way that the Coleman's can have a "lazy" baby!!!!

P.S: The picture is of us dreaming on the beach last year in Mexico!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Can't wait! Call me when you are ready to go shopping. :)

Mandy said...

Me too! Of course I'm sure that Sue-Sue will have that totally taken care of! ;)