Friday, June 12, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!





A few days late and most of you already know, but we found out on Monday that Baby Coleman is a BOY!!!!! The Doc said everything looks great and that he weighs about 11oz. It's so weird to see the baby kicking everywhere and still not be able to feel it. So yes we are still waiting on that!
We are sooooo excited and I have been looking at bedding all week long. How come you can never can find the colors you want. I want to use black and turquoise and everything is brown.....urr.
Anyway my next appointment is July 10th but I guess they will all be pretty boring from now on. My insurance only allows 2 ultrasounds and I have already had 2, but we are thinking about having a 3-D done in East Texas so our parents can be there. More updates later!!!

No comments: