Friday, May 15, 2009

Back to the Dr - 16 weeks


The Dr. says everything looks great!!!! I feel great and am anxiously waiting for the first time I feel Baby Coleman move!! They say some can start to feel movement at 16 but most people I have talked to say it's closer to 20 wks. What about you guys?? We also made the appointment for the ultrasound for June 8th to see if it's a boy or girl. Im so excited to find out so I (we) can start on the nursery!


To be honest it still doesnt feel real and there are some brief (till I look in the mirror, Ha Ha) moments I forget Im pregnant. I think that is why Im so anxious to feel the baby move! Anyway just wanted to send an update....

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah, it does seem more real when you feel that first flutter. And you will never be the same! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!